What are cookies used on our site?
- service cookies: improve your navigation between the pages of our site. They make you take advantage of certain features on our site (for example, reviews management). Most of these techniques cookies automatically expire when you close your browser as they are only intended to help you when you visit our site. If you have disabled cookies via the control panel of your browser, we recommend you to reactivate them to take full advantage of our services during your visit to our site. The service cookies we use are:
prestashop-XXXXX (used by PrestaShop to store all session information),
popupdisplay13 (keep in mind the fact that you have already seen the video introductory animation to the site),
PHPSESSID (stores navigation variables).
- cookies audience measurement and monitoring of navigation cookies: they are used to collect statistical data, including traffic on our site. We can improve its usability by analyzing this data. The cookies used on our site may be filed by us or by third parties such as social networks or Google Analytics (visits counter) service. The Google audience measurement cookies we use are:
_ga (Google Analytics, identifies unique users),
_gid (Google Analytics, identifies unique users),
_gat (Google Analytics, limits the number of queries).
How long cookies are stored?
The cookies used by our site are valid for 12 months. After this period, we will seek your consent again through the display of the banner information.
Who is for the data collected?
Data collected through cookies placed through our site are intended only for ourselves as well as any third parties such as social networks where you expressed your consent.
How to disable cookies?
Audience measurement: it is possible to prevent their use by visiting http://www.xiti.com/en/optout.aspx
Setting your browser:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Disconnect me https://disconnect.me/disconnect
- Ghostery: https://www.ghostery.com
- Do not track me https://www.abine.com/donottrackme.html
You can find more information on allaboutcookies.org.