The information collected on this form is stored in an internal database under the responsibility of Oeliatec and are necessary to allow you to use all the features of the site (navigation, contact, etc ...) safely.
In accordance with the law, you can at any time ask us to modify or erase this data by sending us an email to email@example.com or by writing to Oeliatec, 60 Boulevard de la Haie des Cognets, 35136 Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande, France.
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016
(known as the "General Data Protection Regulation" or GDPR)
This charter of protection of personal data (hereinafter: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the OELIATEC Site - 522 119 114 RCS RENNES - 60 Boulevard de la Haie des Cognets, 35136 Saint-Jacques-de-la -Lande, France - SIRET 522 119 114 00034 - VAT No. FR93522119114, edited by Jean-Pierre Barre as controller in respect of privacy and the protection of personal data of its users. This Charter has been drafted to enable you to become acquainted with the practices and conditions in which Oeliatec collects, uses and stores your personal data (hereinafter: the "Data").
You will find the description of the different Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and / or use the site https://www.oeliatec.com (the "Site") on which are presented our products . The term "Site" refers only to the site https://www.oeliatec.com.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations on technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by mail.
Should any of the clauses of the present Charter be declared null or contrary to the regulation, it will be considered unwritten but will not entail the nullity of the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
• By simply browsing the Site
• Via e-mails exchanged between Oeliatec and you or any other e-mail tool
• When you subscribe to the Site Newsletter (the "Newsletter")
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through websites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that the navigation on our Site necessarily implies the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the data communicated to Oeliatec are in conformity. If necessary, you have the opportunity to correct and update them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Oeliatec, 60 Boulevard de la Haie des Cognets, 35136 Saint-Jacques-de-la-lande, France.
1. WHAT ARE THE DATA COLLECTED BY OELIATEC?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Oeliatec (subscription to the Newsletter, contact forms, and possible telephone exchanges) we may collect the following data:
• Your e-mail address will necessarily be requested if you wish to communicate with us via the contact forms and / or receive our Newsletter
• Data relating to your identity such as your name, first names, e-mail address, postal addresses and telephone numbers may be required
• Browsing Data: This is the Data about how you use the Site including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed
• Data regarding your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use while accessing the Site
• Data on the use of social networks when you use the features.
2. HOW ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
3. WHY ARE YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data for:
- Send you our Newsletter and / or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage your requests via the contact page and other pages with contact forms
- inform you of changes concerning the Site or our offer of products and services
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and enhance your user experience, including recognizing the username and password you have already provided so you do not have to fill them out on every page of the Site where these are required. The refusal of these will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- Analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, make it easier to use and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to fill in the form (s) of the Site correctly may block access to certain pages, especially those concerning the contact with our company.
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
Your data is processed by Oeliatec staff and employees in charge of:
- The management of the Site
- Support management, to answer all your questions
In addition, as part of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- Google Analytics
Each of its stakeholders respecting a confidentiality agreement concerning the use and processing of personal data.
To send our newsletters, our emailing campaigns are managed internally, via our email tool (Outlook).
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners, or other third parties are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of the Data and to treat them solely for the purposes for which we are transmitting them.
Your Data may be transferred to any buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, reorganization, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of Oeliatec due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes in which the Oeliatec User Data is among the transferred assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any mandate required by applicable law, including governmental and regulatory requirements
- if we believe that the disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of Oeliatec, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
The Site may contain links to various social networking sites and platforms maintained on third-party servers, by persons or organizations over which Oeliatec has no control. Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for how your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third party website that you access through the Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG WILL YOUR DATA BE CONSERVED?
Oeliatec only stores your Data for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same according to the Data in question, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. . Similarly, some legal requirements impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When contacting Oeliatec via the contact form or contacting us by phone, your data may be stored:
- up to three (3) year from the last contact
- in all other cases, the shelf life of these exchanged Data may not exceed one (1) year.
If you request a deletion of Personal Data, the latter will be completely deleted at the end of the above periods from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the above mentioned retention periods, your Data will be anonymised to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes.
6. HOW ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
Your data is stored on a secure server and protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the peculiarities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchanges of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we can not guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We can not be held responsible for any breach of the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep secret the password that allows you to access your user account. Do not disclose it to third parties. Also, be careful when you disclose information in the public sections of the Site, which can be viewed by any user of the Site.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can choose how the Data you transmit to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing Data. In this case, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and, in particular, contact forms.
- You can decide not to receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers: you just have to click on the link present in the email addressed to you or to ask us by mail to email@example.com or by writing to Oeliatec, 60 Boulevard de la Haie des Cognets, 35136 Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande.
In any case, you have the possibility to unsubscribe from our newsletter if you were registered. In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the "RGPD") and the Act of 6 January 1978 No. 78-17 "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by these regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (except accounting data whose retention of 10 years is required by the French law - article L123-22 of the commercial code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- Right to oppose the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability on the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or performance of a contract)
- The right to withdrawal of consent, when it has been requested. When the processing of your Data is done on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the treatments performed prior to the revocation of your consent remain perfectly valid. You also have a right of objection without cause that Oeliatec proceeds to an analysis of your Data to share them for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, Oeliatec, as the person responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Oeliatec, 60 Boulevard de la Haie des Cognets, 35136 Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande, France.
We have a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months because of the complexity or the large number of requests.
8. STORAGE OF DATA COLLECTED BY OELIATEC
The Data collected in connection with the use of the Site are stored exclusively on a server located in Europe (France), hosted by the company Icodia - 432 478 634 RCS RENNES - 22 Rue de l'Erboniere, 35510 Cesson-Sevigne, France - N ° VAT FR95432478634.